Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 3, 2016

Kho Tot Tee Ruk Ter | Sorry, I Love You | Nike , Punch , Kangsom , Mo

Edit Posted by with 3 comments
  • Title:Kho Tot Tee Ruk Ter / ขอโทษที่รักเธอ
  • Also known as: Sorry, I Love You
  • Duration: ?? Episodes
  • Genre: Drama/Romance
  • Air time: Wednesday and Thursday
  • Broadcast network: ONE HD
  • Broadcast period: March 2, 2016 --- (On air)
  • Theme song:
  • Related to: I'm Sorry, I Love You (Korean Drama)
  • Director: Paoon Jansiri
  • Company Name: Exact 


    Cast

    • Nike Nitidon Pomsuwan
    • Punch Worakarn Rojjanawat
    • Kangsom Tanatat Chaiyaat as Jak
    • Mo Monchanok Saengchaipiangpen as Rose
    • Sinjai Plengpanich (Nok
    • Fang Pitchaya Srithep
    • May Sirin Kohkiat
    • Kriangkrai Unhanandana
    • Delilian Winfield 

    Link Online : engsub - raw

     

    3 nhận xét:

    1. Có khi nào kết film giống Korea k ta? If vậychia tay sớm bớt đau khổ luôn.

      Trả lờiXóa
    2. What is this lakorn about? It looks good, I couldn't find a synopsis anywhere.
      :((

      Trả lờiXóa
      Trả lời
      1. This is a Korean Drama remake. You can find the synopsis with original ver title : "I'm Sorry, I Love You".

        Xóa